Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Gonna Get My Cob On?

After some discussion and contemplation, I've decided that my first convention since the onset of the global bastard will be Con on the Cob 2021. I'm a bit hesitant because of the rise in Covid rates. We probably wouldn't be seeing said rates if (medically able) people would just get the vaccine. I may reconsider my attendance once the con gets closer, but as of now, I'm going.

I love Con on the Cob. It's a weird gaming party full of freaks, geeks, and some of the most welcoming and accepting people I've ever met. 

I'm really excited to hang out with my friends at Bloat Games. Eric, Josh, and newly appointed official BG GM, Matt will all be in attendance. I definitely want to sign up for some of Matt's games when they get on the schedule. I might also run some DCC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment