Wednesday, August 4, 2021

#RPGaDay2021 - Day 04

Today I rolled weapon. Instead of doing a long post about the importance of iconic weaponry of my favorite weapon in D&D (dagger or long sword, in case you're curious), I wanted to share something else related to the topic. 

I fought the Mork Borg hype as long as I could. I thought it looked cool, but maybe too metal for me. Well it still might be too metal for me to run regularly, but I bought the book and I love it. I'm sad I waited so long (and missed out on some great Kickstarters). You might be asking, what does that have to do with weapons? Well Mork Borg has four pages of weapon stats and illustrations and it's something else.


The layout of this thing is wild. It's such a waste of space, but at the same time, it's gorgeous in a fucked up way. Expect to here more thoughts on this topic and book in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment