Friday, October 1, 2021

October Horror Movie Challenge - Terrifier (2018)

Plot
A Halloween night two friends get more than they bargain for when the encounter the terrifying killer known as Art the Clown.


Review
This one is weird for me. I went back and read my original review of the movie I did in 2019 and in the review I mentioned if I never watched this movie again, I wouldn't be sad. Something in me has changed since this. Though I still think this movie is just brutal and nasty, it's become one of my favorites. This flick has so many fucked up scenes, but I love it. It's one of my go-to bed time movies. I know know what that says about me. If you want a retro slasher movie with a super creepy villain and creative horrifically gory kills, check this one out. If you want something cerebral, pass it on by.

In Your Game

I didn't make these 5e stats. They are fantastic though and I wanted to share them. 



Movie Count
New To Me: 2
Total Movies: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment