Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Character Creation Challenge - Day 11

In the 1980's strange things happened everywhere... that's the premise of Dark Places & Demogorgons, the game today's "character" was made for.  I statted myself out. Haven't done that for this system yet. Also, while I'm in my late 30's, we're going to say the version I statted is me in my late teens/early 20's since that fits better with the game. This is also a way for me to promote Bloat Games next Kickstarter SURVIVE THIS!! Dark Places & Demogorgons Class Compendium. Follow that link and click "Notify on Launch" to help them out. The book will collect previously included class from the various DP&D books and include a few new ones. For example, one of the new classes is the Horror Connoisseur, which is a perfect class for me. Eric shared it in the Bloat Games Community Facebook page the other day. 

Justin "Pun" Isaac

Class/Level: Horror Connoisseur 1

Alignment: Good
STR: 10 (+0)
INT: 14 (+1)
WIS: 15 (+1)
DEX: 8 (-1)
CON: 13 (+0)
CHA: 12 (+0)
SUR: 11

Courage: 12
Critical: 8
Death: 8
Mental: 10
Poison: 13


AC: 10
HP: 7
Toughness: - 
Move: 12

Attack Bonus
+0 to hit

Skills:

Art & Music 1 (+2)
Driving 1 (+0)
Knowledge: Horror 1 (+5)
Knowledge: Pop Culture 1 (+3)
Paranormal 1 (+2)
Persuasion 1 (+1)
Video Games 1 (+0)

Traits:
Survival Advice: during combat or while under threat, Pun and his allies within 60' have +1 or -1 to any SUR rerolls.


Gear: horror and geeky shirts, Converse All-Stars, denim vest covered in kickass patches, messenger back with sick pins, 12 dollars,  occult books, fake ID


1 comment: