Monday, January 17, 2022

You Can't Housetrain An Eagle, Dude.

I loved James Gunn's The Suicide Squad. I think it was the perfect blend of action, humor, and absurdity. It was also really heartfelt at times and captured the feel of the team (which next to the Titans is my favorite comic book team). I was really excited to see a spin-off series, Peacemaker, was being made. The first three episodes dropped last week and I'm loving it. 

I didn't just want to recommend it without giving you something gaming related, so here are stats for Peacemaker's sidekick, Eagly. 

Eagly

Small Beast, Chaotic Good

Armor Class: 14 (Dex)

Hit Points: 13 (3d6+3)
Speed: 10 ft., fly 60 ft. 
Challenge: 15

STR:  6 (-2), DEX: 18 (+4), CON: 12 (+1), 
INT: 6 (-2), WIS: 14 (+2), CHA: 10 (+0)

Saving Throws:  Cha +2
Skills: Perception +4
Senses: Passive Perception: 14
Languages: English (understands, but doesn't speak)

Challenge 1/4

Unique  Traits
Keen Eyesight: Eagly has advantage on all Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.

Actions:
Multiattack: Eagly can make two talon attacks.
Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d4 + 2) slashing damage.

------------------------

If you have HBOMax, you need to check it out. I mean just check out these opening credits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment