Friday, March 11, 2022

A to Z Challenge Reveal

Apparently the A to Z Blogging Challenge Theme reveal was supposed to occur Monday. Obviously, I missed it, so I'm doing my reveal today.

For this challenge I'm going to go to the public domain and stat 26 villains that can be used in your 5e supers games. Some of these character may seem like minor players, but that's kind of what I'm going for. The villains statted are all potential members of Project Second Chance, the Task Force X/Thunderbolts of my personal setting the New Punverse. One of the ideas is that I'd like to take these villains and update them. I may even rope Dave into doing art for them for a future project. Here is my tentative list:

  1. Ace of Spades
  2. Book Worm
  3. Cobra Woman
  4. Dark Archer
  5. Express Man
  6. Funnibone
  7. Gorilla With A Human Brain
  8. Hideous
  9. Iron Mask
  10. Judge Lynch
  11. King Killer
  12. Leonore Black
  13. Madame Muscle
  14. Nagana the Queen of Evil
  15. Octopus
  16. Porcupine
  17. Quorak
  18. Reefer King
  19. Sylf
  20. Tom Thumb
  21. Undertaker
  22. Vulture
  23. Weeper
  24. X-33
  25. Ylla
  26. Zog

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds fantastic! I have not decided if I am going to participate yet.

    ReplyDelete