Monday, May 2, 2022

Music Monday - The Fist of Khonshu

While I wasn't sure what to expect, I've been loving the Moon Knight series on Disney+. The finale premieres Wednesday and I can't wait to see how they wrap the season up. Here's another track by Adam Warrock inspired by Marvel Comics. 


Here are a few different Moon Knight builds for 5e.

Bell of Lost Souls - This is a classic 5e build. They've used Paladin and Warlock to build him.
Mike Myler - This build him as a Patherfinder 1e character and a 5e npc. While I don't disagree with the way he's built for 5e, like most of Mike's Hyper Score builds he's really powerful. Definitely more powerful than the supers I've been statting for 5e.
Comic Book Resources - While this doesn't include an actual 5e build of Moon Knight, it does discuss the best options of how to build him for regular 5e.

No comments:

Post a Comment