Tuesday, August 30, 2022

#RPGaDay2022 What Should #RPGaDay Do For Its 10th Anniversary Next Year?

 


As usual, I tend to agree with Tim on this one. I think the idea needs to be promoted more. This could means having it's own Twitter or Youtube page. A Twitter account in particular would be a great place to share posts others have made using the hashtag. I also think having the posts focus on positivity and inclusion is good. Let's make the hobby better for everyone. Finally, drop the "5 W's and 1 H" format. I wasn't a big fan of this years style of questions.

1 comment:

  1. The Twitter feed is such an obvious - but brilliant - idea. Can't believe they haven't done that before. I doubt the "5W"s will return, that was this year's gimmick and I have to agree it wasn't the best, but it still threw up some interesting and inspiring prompts along the way. Hopefully, also, the suggestion of "tagging" people will be quietly side-lined as well.

    ReplyDelete