Wednesday, September 28, 2022

67 Days Of Halloween Isn’t Bad

When I decided to do the 100 Days Of Halloween  my plan was to post public domain comic pics and gaming material/ideas. I’ve done that some, but with how hectic things are and my current mental state, it’s mostly been just pics.  Not that there’s anything inherently wrong with that, but it’s not what I wanted and it is burning me out. 

I am definitely going to still do the movie challenge for Halloween, but I think I am bowing out of 100 Days Of Halloween. You can still see many awesome game reviews for Tim’s take on it over at The Other Side blog.



4 comments:

  1. You curated a lot of cool comic art during those 67 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I may have bitten off more than I can chew here myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been fun dude but no apologies needed. You're a blogging beast!

    ReplyDelete