Sunday, September 18, 2022

Fortnite: Paradise

Fortnite’s last season was super chill and all about vibing. That was a nice change from the previous chapter’s war for the island. Now a new threat has appeared and in the season cinematic takes out two of the Seven.

I love that the Paradigm, the previously missing and thought traitorous member of the Seven is taking lead. The new villain, the Herald, looks cool too. She’s giving me Cube Queen vibes. Looking forward to learning more about the Chrome.

The new battle pass looks fun. I’m always down for my comic crossovers and Ghost-Spider/Spider-Gwen is a great addition. Also loving the Meowcles variant, Meow Skulls.

I recently picked most of the new Fortnite X Marvel: Zero War series. Once I get the last issue, I’ll review it and make some new 5e gaming content. 


No comments:

Post a Comment