Friday, June 9, 2023

Slashers & Survivors Coming Soon To Kickstarter

 I am currently working on completing my game Slashers & Survivors. It is a stand alone rpg based on Bloat Games excellent Hack the RPG. You might remember that I released a "Slashcan Version" of it a few years ago. I've decided its time to polish and finish it. I'm going to launch a Kickstarter to fund print copies soon.

I've tapped my friend David Coppoletti of Dungeon Remixer for layout duties. He also wants to contribute art. I will also prominently feature the gruesome art of DCC staple  Bradley K. McDevitt. Brad's a great guy and his style is perfect. 

I am still working out logistics, but I have a great idea for potential stretch goals. I want my favorite indie rpg writers to create slashers to be added to the final product. Should stretch goals occur, the first writer has already agreed. 

Follow here and The Lone Bards Facebook page for updates.

1 comment: