Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Spooky Season Approaches

I know I haven't post much recently. I'm still running my weekly game, but just not enjoying summing up the sessions so I haven't really posted about it. It's going well though.

October is a little over a month away. This is a list of what I'd like to watch. There are more than 31 movies and most are new to me, though a few aren't.

  • Obsession (2026)
  • Necronomicon (1993) 
  • Return to Silent Hill (2026) 
  • Infested (2023) 
  • Ice Cream Man (1995)
  • The Ick (2024) 
  • Pinocchio: Unstrung (2026)
  • Queens of the Dead (2025) 
  • Wizard of the Gore (2007) 
  • Lee Cronin’s The Mummy (2026) 
  • They Will Kill You (2026) 
  • Ready or Not: Here I Come (2026) 
  • The Backrooms (2026) 
  • Iron Lung (2026) 
  • Hokum (2026) 
  • Passenger (2026) 
  • Whistle (2025) 
  • The Carpenter’s Son (2025) 
  • When Evil Lurks (2023) 
  • Bring Her Back (2025) 
  • Five Night’s At Freddy’s 2 (2025) 
  • Resident Evil (2026) 
  • Clayface (2026) 
  • Don’t Move (2026) 
  • Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma (2026) 
  • I Saw The TV Glow (2024) 
  • Match (2026)
  • Milk and Serial (2024) 
  • Skinner (1993)
  • Lowlifes (2024)
  • Island of the Fishmen (1979)
  • Neon Maniacs (1986)
  • Scream 7 (2026)
  • From Dusk Til Dawn 2 (1999)

No comments:

Post a Comment