Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Introduction


Greetings, Bonjour, Howdy, and Vendui,

Before posting my first entry in the A-Z challenge I thought I'd type up a quick intro.

My name is Justin and Halls of the Nephilim is my gaming blog. I tend to focus on roleplaying games (though I've been known to occasionally discuss card games, board games, and video games). I am participating in the blog challenge because I've never done a challenge this large and I really want to get in the habit of blogging more.

For the challenge I am going to post things for the World of Darkness storytelling games. This is a line of stand-alone (but compatible)  modern horror-themed roleplaying games. These posts will be related to the entire line and not just one specific game. I plan on writing up creatures, characters, locations, and items that anyone can use to populate their WoD game. I may also discuss other forms of horror media and how they can serve as inspiration for the World of Darkness (as I'm doing today)..

4 comments:

  1. Great! Looking forward to see it all!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read through your posts for A-toZ. Good stuff so far. :) I'm an older WoD player myself. Have you seen "Kindred: The Embraced" tv show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely played a lot of older WoD stuff, but now I play the new. I have seen the series, though it was only a couple of years ago that I had the opportunity.

      Delete