Sunday, April 28, 2013

X is for Xenomorph

Xenomorphs have invaded several of my old World of Darkness games. The stats I used can be still be found at B.J. Zanzibar's World of Darkness. Since that page's last update (2000), there have been three more films related to the franchise released (the two Aliens vs. Predator films and Prometheus).

I have yet to incorporate the xenomorphs into a new World of Darkness game, but I think they would be interesting monsters to add. Hunter is the most obvious choice to use. Personally I like the idea of an alien ship crashing in an isolated area, reasonably close to werewolf pack's territory (or perhaps their allies territory).

Human xenomorph hybrids are dangerous. Predator xenomorph hybrids are even more so. Just imagine a werewolf xenomorph hybrid.

Expect to see stats in the next few weeks.

"Predalien"

No comments:

Post a Comment