Wednesday, February 19, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop - Day 19

First gamer who just annoyed the hell out of you.


It didn't take me any time at all to think of my response for this one. The first gamer who truly annoyed the hell out of me was a friend of a friend, Todd Frazie.

I'm not saying he was a bad player. I just really didn't like him. He was a very opininionated young man who thought anyone that disagreed with him was an idiot (especially when it came to religion). This wasn't the thing that bothered me the most though.

He wouldn't keep his hands out of his pants. Seriously, like anytime you would look away his hand would just be chilling out in his pants. Pointing it out did do anything either didn't stop him.  The only time I saw him have a reaction to anyone telling him that was when Zig, the intimidating owner of the comic shop I used to go to, threaten to "break it off" if he saw his hand down his pants one more time during a Magic tournament. The worst part is that I didn't have a choice when he got invited over. He was Devan's friend.

I've seen him a few times since the old days. He still creeps me out, though not as much.














No comments:

Post a Comment