Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Beginning is the End Is the Beginning

I want to start by saying how excited I am that Lusus Naturae has been funded! It still has 23 days to go and it would be great to see it reach its stretch goal and get the full color treatment. Rafael has posted a pdf sample of one of the monsters on the Kickstarter's page.

I will be taking part in the April A-Z Blogging. I hope to nail down my theme and prep some posts soon. I'm leaning towards supers. Which leads me to an announcement.


This blog started out as a place for me to post my ideas for my own Mutants and Masterminds setting. If you look at my posts, I think I have more M&M posts than anything else. For a long time I did a regular M&M feature, Mastermind Monday. Starting this coming Monday, I plan on bringing that back. And this new start, will begin with the ultimate ending... Omega, Lord of the Terminus!!!


After Omega makes his appearance, I plan on posting original characters, gadgets, and minions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment