Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5E Sellswords of Punjar - Umbra Bat Swarm

Depending on my drive and ethic this may take a while, but I am planning on converting the Punjar material I have to 5E. I'm starting with Sellswords of Punjar. If you want descriptions of the monsters and traps I stat out, you need to see the adventure.

I thought about trying to complete different sections of the book and compile them into a word document before I post them. Instead I'm just going to post monster and trap stats as I go. When I've finished I probably will compile everything into one document.
------------
Umbra Bat Swarm
Reaper Miniatures Bat Swarm
Medium Monstrosity, Unaligned
__________________________________
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 24 (4d8+8)
Speed 5, Fly 30
_____________________________________
STR       DEX       CON      INT      WIS       CHA
13 (+1)   18 (+4)   14 (+2)   2 (-4)    13 (+1)   11 (+0) 
_____________________________________
Skills Perception +4, Stealth +10 Senses dark vision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Damage Resistances Necrotic, Cold, piercing, slashing, bludgeoning
Damage Vulnerability Radiant
Languages -
Challenge 2 (500 XP)

Begger King's Power. As long as the Begger King lives, umbra bat swarms regenerate 5 HP of damage at the beginning of their turn.

Swarm. The swarm can occupy another creature’s space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny bat. The swarm can’t regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.

Actions_______________________________________

Cloud of Teeth. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., all adjacent targets.  Hit: 4 (1D6+2) piercing damage + 2 points of Necrotic damage. 

Blinding Wings. Melee Weapon Attack. +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., all adjacent targets. Hit: 4 (1d6+2) bludgeoning damage and target must make a Constitution save (DC 13) or be blinded for 1d4 turns.


No comments:

Post a Comment