Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sweet Christmas!


























I know it's a bit early, but I've been hit with a combination of nostalgia and inspiration. Back in 2007-2008 I ran a regular Mutants and Masterminds (2E) game. One of the adventures we ran was Crisis on Christmas. You can find the 3E update of that adventure here. Well I've talked to my players and two of them are up for us getting together to do a one-shot Christmas reunion adventure (using 3E).

While the name doesn't sound that creative, I'm calling it "Crisis on Christmas! (AGAIN)." The title is a reference to my favorite Christmas song, The ThoughtCriminals - It's Christmas (AGAIN). Still working out the details, but it should be a great time.

And who knows if the spirit hits me I may do some M&M posts next month and call it the 12 Days of Sweet Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment