Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I *Heart* Cards Against Humanity

I normally stick to rpg's on here, but today I'm going to talk about my favorite party game, Cards Against Humanity.

CAH is basically the fucked up version of Apples to Apples. The description on the website somes it up best: "The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answer with their funniest white card."

You can download a pdf of the game for free (and print it out yourself) or you can buy it from the CAH website for 25 dollars. There are several expansions (all of which are 10 bucks or less). The great thing about the website is all orders of 25 dollars or more get free shipping.

Every December they have a Holiday Bullshit pledge. You give them 12 or 15 bucks and they send you stuff during the month of December. I pledged this year and so far I've not been disappointed.. The two personalized cards were my day one gift. I've also received some offensive reusable stickers and more cards. I've still got seven more gifts coming.



1 comment: