Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Horror Movie Challenge - Nightmare In Red, White, and Blue (2009)


Synopsis: Narrated by Lance Henriksen, this documentary explores the history of American horror cinema.

The Good: I've watched this documentary several times. Henricksen is the perfect narrator for this. The interviews with various directors were really cool. I liked actually being able to see the horror icons I love so much.

The Bad: I have no complaints.

Final Thoughts: This has been on Netflix for a few years now. If you are a real fan of horror movies, you should watch this.

In Your Game: Its chock full of clips and interviews, I'm sure you could get some inspiration from watching it.

New To Me Movies Watched: 21.5
Total Movies Watched: 28

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment