Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Robert E. Howard's Conan Roleplaying Game Kickstarter

I know there are plenty of rpgs that allow you to play Conan style games: Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcererers of HyboreaCrypts & ThingsBarbarians of Lemuria, and any edition of D&D. That being said, the new Robert E. Howard's Conan Roleplaying Game sounds fantastic.


Here is an animated introduction to the game and rules.


You can download the quickstart here. Rules for adding sorcery to the quickstart can be found in this update. If you want a challenging foe, check out the Gray Ape. I have the quickstart printed out and hope to run it soon. I'd love to run it before the Kickstarter ends, though I honestly don't see it happening. When I finally get the opportunity, I'll post a play report.

No comments:

Post a Comment