Friday, April 15, 2016

M is for Mimosa

"I love the hard stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't drink lighter fair. I love a good mimosa or four with second breakfast."
-Cade Ashworthy

Mimosa

Often served with brunch, a mimsoa is a cocktail composed of champagne (or other sparkling wine) and orange juice (or other citrus juice). It is often seen as a drink for VIP guests, so it's common among the nobility of many nations. Because mimosas aren't particularly strong, the saving throw to avoid intoxication is DC 10 and only has to be made for every two mimosas imbibed.

Noble's Bane*
Potion, uncommon

This potion looks and tastes like a mimosa for all intents and purposes. However, it is actually a cleverly disguised Potion of Poison.

____
*Honestly didn't have any inspired or crazy original material for this one, I just LOVE mimosas. That's why I went with something simple.

2 comments:

  1. No need for crazy inspiration...even the Realms need something for lazy Sunday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now all I can imagine is Elminster sipping on one of these and reading.

      Delete