Victor Luna (CG human Oath of Vengeance Paladin) - The de facto leader of the group, Victor is a ceaseless hunter and protector of the innocent.
Adrick Balgart (CG human Light cleric) - Cleric of Lathander, branded a heretic, he seeks redemption and revenge against the creatures of the night
Simon Barhorn (CN half-elf bard) - Self-serving, yet charismatic, Simon is the party's spokesperson.
Sessions 7 and 8
- The party arrived at the Vistani camp and had their fortunes read by Madam Eva. The results were dire. The obtained the Holy Symbol of Ravenkind from the camp. Adrick and Victor bargained with one of the Vistani for a magical blade, Fickle Fate. The rapier has a black cat motif. It's provides a +1 to hit and damage. In addition every time a 13 is rolled the sword gains a charge. When a natural 20 is rolled on an attack the sword deals extra damage equal to the number of charges. If a natural 1 is rolled the sword does the same damage, but to the wielder. The charges are reset when the wielder rolls a 1 or 20. This sword was inspired by The Sword Which is Uncertain from Tales of the Scarecrow.
- The party retrieved Ireena and her brother. While in Vallaki they met members of the Keepers of the Blackfeathers.
- They traveled to Krezk with Ireena, but their entrance was barred. They tasked with getting the overdue wine shipment from the Wizard of Wines Winery.
- At the Winery they met more wereravens who explained that the vineyard had been overtaken. The party defeated the horde of blighted plant creatures and evil druids.
- They discovered the Tome of Strahd in the winery's glassworks.
- Upon arriving to Krezk, they learned that the Abby of St. Markovia would not be an appropriate place for Ireena, as an immortal servant of Strahd dwells there.
- Using knowledge gained the party heads to Argynvostholt in hopes of find equipment to help them better face the Devil Strahd.