Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ash Wednesday: Lady Killers (Geek Store Clerk Archetype)


This is the first of my Ash Wednesday posts based on Lady Killers.

Geek Store Clerk
Primitive Screwhead
Life Points: 37
Drama Points: 20

Attributes:
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 2
Intelligence: 3
Perception: 2
Willpower: 4

Qualities: +12
Contacts 1 (+1)
Hard to Kill 5 (+5)
Nerd (+3)
Photographic Memory (+2)
Psychic Visions (+1)

Drawbacks: -2
Impaired Senses: Corrective Lens (-1)
Recurring Nightmares (-1)

Skills:  
Art 1
Computers 5
Crime 1
Getting Medieval 2
Influence 2
Knowledge 3
Kung Fu 2
Notice 1

Maneuvers:          Bonus     Damage           Notes
Dodge                       5           None        Avoid getting hit; -2 against ranged,; p. 89
Punch                       5             4             Bash

Background on Geek Store Clerk
I can't believe this is happening. I mean I've read about demons and stuff in comics, but these guys aren't rhyming or working with secret government organizations. I'm mean don't get me wrong the two I met were totally hot, but it was in that weird fear-boner sort of way.

Luckily that chick with the chainsaw was there. Otherwise I'd be toast.

Quote
"I'm not even supposed to be here today."

Roleplaying the Geek Store Clerk
There's a part of you that's excited that demons and magic are real, but mostly it scares the Hell out of you. Still you're good with computers and research, so you help fight the good fight how you can. Also, since you're encounter with the dream demon, you've had the worst dreams, but sometimes they lead you to where you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment