Friday, October 28, 2016

October Horror Movie Challenge - Freddy vs Jason (2003)



Synopsis: Freddy enlists the aid of Jason Vorhees to make the people of Elm Street remember him. Unfortunately, Jason gets too much attention and the icons of horror have a battle decades in the making.

The Good: I really like the final girl and there are some legit good kills and laughs in this one.

The Bad: The acting isn't great and some of the characters are cookie cutter stereotypes... but we expect that from these films, right?

Final Thoughts: This movie has a special place in my heart. While I've watched vampire movies all my life, this movie is the one made me fall in love with horror flicks. I can't really tell you what it is about it, but I just fell in love.


In Your Game: I've created several posts related to Freddy and Jason. Here's a quick masterlist:

Jaycee Vorhess (Lady Killers)
Frieda Krueger (Lady Killers)
The Dreamlands
Freddy Krueger
Dream Warrior Quality
Jason X
Jason Vorhees

New To Me Movies Watched: 21
Total Movies Watched: 34


No comments:

Post a Comment