Saturday, January 14, 2017

High School of the Dead - Takashi Komuro (AFMBE)

I really like High School of the Dead. Considering how over the top the fan service is in the series is, it's not a source of pride, but overall I still think it's a good zombie series. I'm going to stat out some of the characters (mainly because I think it's fun). I'll start with my favourite, Takashi.




Takashi Komuro
Type: Survivor

Strength 4  Intelligence 2
Dexterity 5  Perception 3
Constitution 3  Willpower 3

Life Points 53  Speed 16
Endurance Points 35 Essence Pool 20

Qualities: Attractiveness 2, Fast Reaction Time, Hard to Kill 5,  Nerves of Steel, Resistance (Fatigue) 2, Situational Awareness

Drawbacks: Honorable 1

Skills: Acrobatics 1, Brawling 2, Climbing 2, Dodge 3, Driving (Motorcycle) 3, First Aid 1, Guns (Handgun) 3, Guns (Rifle) 2, Guns (Shotgun) 2, Intimidation 2, Handweapon (Club) 4,  Notice 2, Sport (Baseball) 3, Streetwise 2, Stealth 2, Swimming 1

No comments:

Post a Comment