Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#RPGADAY2017 - Day 1



Day 1: What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

If I could play any published game right now, I'd probably go with Changeling: The Dreaming? Why? I've talked about the game before. Changeling is a game that I have many books for. There are only a few books in the line I don't have. I absolutely adore the setting and its one that has helped me cope with some rough stuff.

Oh and I've never actually played it....

*grumble grumble*

So yeah, if I could play anything right now, I'd go with Changeling; The Dreaming.


Honorable Mentions: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Mutants and Masterminds

1 comment:

  1. Did not know of this for this Month, good Sir...
    We would like to be play (not as DM) "Ravenloft" !!!

    ReplyDelete