Friday, September 15, 2017

The Tortle Package

Today, Wizard's dropped the Tortle Package. It's a special pdf supplement for Tomb of Annihilation. All money that WotC earn from its sales go to their Extra Life charity.
The pdf clocks in at 28 pages. It includes information about tortles, pc stats for them, as well as more information about the Snout of Omgar, an island (formerly a peninsula) of Chult that the tortles reside on. We're presented with information about a tortle fort, Ahoyhoy, as well as an old temple to Umberlee, the Bitch Queen. The last of the new content is monster stats for the decapus, geonid, topi, tortle, and tortle druid. The pdf ends with handouts about three tortle guides mentioned in the pdf, a picture of a holy symbol of Umberlee, and unmarked maps of the islands and locations.

Is this a must have? Absolutely not. However, the money goes to a good cause and it's still a really cool pdf. If/when I run Tomb of Annihilation, I'm definitely using this supplement. You can grab the Tortle Package here for 9.99. 

2 comments:

  1. As cool as I think that sounds. (I really do think that too) I think I would rather just figure it out from the Red Steel boxed set. I'm a cheap SOB like that though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not wealthy by any means but I like to give to charity when I can.

      Delete