Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Arena of the Planeswalker

Yesterday I stopped by a Five Below that's not too far from my house and found an amazing deal. They had copies of Magic: The Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers for 5 dollars. While I've heard the game is fun, I don't even care about that. Check out all the minis that come with it! Each set comes with 30 unpainted "squad" minis and five painted planeswalkers. The scale doesn't quite match standard D&D minis, but it's really damn close. If you ever played Heroscape, the minis are on scale with that (as are the terrain pieces).

If you'd like to add these nice minis to your collection check out this link to see if there's a Five Below near you.




1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic find! Alas, no Five Below near me, so I suppose I can add that to the delicious vegetarian sliders of White Castle on my list of things that make me jealous of my more northern friends. :)

    ReplyDelete