Saturday, August 18, 2018

2000th Post


Did you folks know this is my 2000th post? Seriously though I didn't think I'd keep this thing going this long or become as invested as I am. Here's a list of things coming up:

  1. October Horror Movie Challenge - I've already started my list. This is a tradition I will continue as long as this blog is a thing.
  2. From The Pages Of Punvaraxus - The DCC zine is coming along, I've got most of the content for the first issue. It will go into layout very soon.
  3. Portsmaw - I know I only bring it up periodically but it's still happening. I've decided the best way to flesh it out and make it come alive is to run it. I'm trying to get folks together to play in my hometown-based sandbox. I even have an idea for a funnel adventure for the setting.

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget your Vigilante City material as well ;-)

    Congratulations on your landmark post. 2,000 posts is very impressive. Keep up the enthusiasm (it inspires others) and the great work.

    Oh, and I'm swiping that screengrab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not meaningless, hoss! Nice going. ;)

    ReplyDelete