Saturday, December 8, 2018

Merry Axemas Day 8 - Slay Belles (2018)

Synopsis: Three sexy friends head to the abandoned children's park, Santa Land, to film a new video for their web series, Adventure Girls. Soon they find themselves teaming up with the real Santa to take down Krampus.

The Good: The belles are extremely cute and fun. They have some great lines and are wonderful eye candy. Barry Bostwick is fantastic as a retired Santa Claus. The Krampus presented has the classic look, which is nice. Finally Richard Moll from Night Court has a small roll.



The Bad: The movie has a lot of dubstep. I don't mind dubstep but I think it would have been nice to mix that with some creepy holiday music. Also, there's a really cool plot twist towards the end, but I think it comes too late in the film.

Final Thoughts: This one wasn't perfect, but I really enjoyed it and want a copy. I want to make watching it an addition to my yearly Christmas traditions.

In Your Game: If you want Krampus in your game, check out the Dark Places & Demogorgons Holiday Special. You might also like my slasher take on Krampus.


No comments:

Post a Comment