Thursday, April 11, 2019

Creature Collection Blu Ray

I've talked about Stranded before. It is an upcoming bigfoot movie by Shawn Burkett and Concept Media LLC. Shawn is the man that directed the fantastic flick, Don't Fuck in the Woods. Currently Stranded is seeking funds via an Indigogo campaign. It's a flexible goal, so even if they don't reach it, they will get all of the money pledged. That being said, let's help make this film the best it can be.

Personally I'm at least going to go for the blu ray steelbook. I love steelbooks and I want one with a bigfoot print on it. I like some of the other collectibles too, so I might go for a few of them too. I recently one a cast of the bigfoot prop from a live auction they did a few weeks ago.

If you're new to Concept Media's work, I highly recommend the perk level pictured below. Forty-five dollars plus shipping is an amazing price for these movies. I've paid 20+ for my copies of Betsy and Don't Fuck in the Woods (which are both signed special editions). The flicks are fantastic indie horror pieces and great gaming inspiration (especially for things like Dark Places & Demogorgons, World of Darkness, or Dark Streets & Darker Secrets)


No comments:

Post a Comment