Monday, March 2, 2020

Slashers & Survivors

I'm working on my first standalone game for The Lone Bards, Slasher & Survivors. 

I've talked about the game a few times on Facebook, but for those unfamiliar, I'll give a brief synopsis/background. 

The game will be a totally revised version of our super rule-lite, Slashers and Victims. The original game was designed to be perfect for one-shots, which puts it totally in line with Slasher flicks. However, with the success of tv series like Scream Queens, Slasher, and American Horror Story: 1984, I've come to believe you could have a slasher themed on-going series. The new version will take all the flexibility of the original and expand it using Bloat Games The Blackest of Deaths rules as a base. 

The game rules will be completed soon, though I want to to make sure I spend plenty of time playtesting and making sure it's as awesome as I think it will be before taking it to Kickstarter.
Expect regular updates. If you have any questions or suggestions, send them our way.

Until then, make sure to abstain from drugs and alcohol, enjoy this JT Music video, and definitely don't have fuck in the woods anytime soon.




Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we now have a webstore, so if you missed out on getting a print copy of Cade's Big Book O' Booze,  you can snag one there.

1 comment: