Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Dung Monger

Like many folks, I think there’s too much going on right now to get into April Fool’s Day. That being said, I’ll always take free humorous rpg content. This year, Little Red Goblin Games have outdone themselves in that department with The Dung Monger Base Class.


It’s wrong, but really damn funny. It was also put together by professionals and had really solid art commissioned for it. You can download it here for free and make your Pathfinder games more shitty.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I feel that because there's so much going on, it's the perfect time for an April Fools - a chance to reflect and remember that there is a life beyond COVID-19, that there is still some fun and laughter to be found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense. I just think that reality has reached such and absurd state that I don't want to feel like I have to be on my toes.

      Delete