Thursday, May 21, 2020

Your D&D Pocket Character Zine

My friend Kristyn LOVES zines. She makes them. She collects them. She even runs a YouTube channel called Zine Cuisine that you should subscribe to. You should also like their Facebook page and tell them I sent you. I wanted to show y'all these really cool 5e character sheet zines she sells.



I know they aren't for everyone, but personally, I'm a big fan. While I don't think character sheets are necessarily overwhelming, I know a lot of new players that do. I also like these because though their dimensions are smaller, I think they'd be harder to lose/misplace.

What do you think?

If you'd like some of these character sheets, message the Zine Cuisine Facebook page to find out how to order them.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Assuming it's hers, Kristyn's handwriting is the PERFECT zine script. Very James Kochalka.

    ReplyDelete