Friday, April 29, 2022

New Lone Bards Content Coming Soon

A week from tomorrow (May 7) is Free Comic Book Day! I haven't participated in several years. However, this year I'm going to hit several shops in central Ohio (including my fav Super-Fly Comics & Games) with my buddy, John Hancock, and my Teen Titan, Grayson.

In celebration of the day, to keep my 5e supers momentum going, and to start releasing new content for The Lone Bards I will be releasing a free pdf featuring 5e stats to the first super heroine in comics, Fantomah. She will be a part of the New Punverse, but the character could work in any 5e game. To see another take on her, check out the fantastic Leopard Women of Venus by Josh Burnett and Leighton Conner. While Fantomah is classicly a blonde bombshell in a negligee that transforms into a skull headed woman, I will be using some fantastic artwork I requested while a Patreon supporter of JE Shields.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! And...JE Shields on a Fletcher Hanks character? Double awesome!

    ReplyDelete