Thursday, August 1, 2024

#RPGaDAY2024 - Day 1

I have participated in AUTOCRATIK's #RPGaDay off and on for several years now. With everything going on I kind of forgot about it this year.

Today's topic is "First RPG bought this year." While technically I paid for it when the Kickstarter ended in 2023, the first I received was Swann Castle. It was waiting for me at my parents' house when I got out of the hospital. 


Swann Castle is a mutliversal setting written by Leighton and Blumiere Connor. The are three versions of the book: Old-School Essentials, Troika, and QAGS. As you can see above, I have the OSE version. Swann Castle is a hub and connected to all worlds. It's a great collection of new characters, as well as those from the public domain (including at least one superhero). This is a really fun setting and I'll try to talk more about it soon.

You can grab any version of the pdf from the Hex Games DriveThruRPG page or from Leighton's itch.io

No comments:

Post a Comment