Monday, August 12, 2024

#RPGaDay2024 - Day 12

"RPG with well supported campaigns."  

Though I'm not a huge fan of the system, I think Savage Worlds has some of the best supported campaigns. Early books/settings for the system (and a lot of the newer ones I'd assume) contained plot point campaigns. These books would include new genre specific content and then a campaign. There are short adventure outlines (with map and relevant stats) that give the game a beginning middle and end. These are the plot points. They also include Savage Tales, other adventure outlines that can be placed throughout the overall campaign. If you want to read what Pinnacle says about these, check this out.

I still plan on running the first two Necessary Evil plot points, though I won't using Savage Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment