Saturday, October 26, 2024

October Horror Challenge - Late Night With The Devil (2023)

I've wanted to watch this one for a while, but I don't have the Shudder app because it isn't available on the Playstation Network. Today I noticed in on Hulu so I decided to make it my choice for the "New Movie" prompt.


Plot
Trying to achieve his dreams of topping the ratings in 1977, a late night meddles in the affairs of the supernatural.

Review
I absolutely loved it and think that David Dastmalchian's performance was fantastic. Honestly the entire cast knocked it out of the park. The movie feels real. I also think it captured the technical style of tv at the time. I'm not going to say much more because I think the less you know about the film going into it the better your experience will be.

Your Game 
If you want a game that includes late night TV and the supernatural you should check out Weird Heroes of Public Access- WHPA-TV13 Role Playing Game. Currently on Backerkit this game has received some high praise from creators I respect, particularly Levi from Planet X Games. 


Movies Watched: 29
New to Me: 17.66

No comments:

Post a Comment