|This smug bastard had to die.|
- For the third week in a row, Valkorme was on autopilot again because Stew had family obligations.
- Cursed translated to Alton being affected by the Bane spell until receiving a Remove Curse spell.
- Valkrorme took the minotaur's +1 double-sized great axe. It did 2d12 damage (plus magic enhancement), but he suffered disadvantage on all attacks with it because of it's unwieldy nature.
- There were a few creatures in the caves that the party didn't face in the horde-mode battle at the end because of time restraints.
- The finishing blow on Heinrick was quite satisfying. Alton launched himself at the bastard, buried his dagger and rapier in the cleric, and let them cut from shoulder to waist.
- As I said before, this was the last session of the Itinerant Gentleman Adventures. It was a blast and definitely had the makings of an epic campaign. Once my friends are reunited, I will pick it up and our heroes will go on to even greater feats of daring and heroism. Until them I imagine them carousing at an inn like this: