Monday, May 22, 2017

The Nephilim for Swords & Wizardry Complete is Now Available

Today my first official rpg product went live on OneBookShelf. The Nephilim is a short supplement written for Swords & Wizardry Complete. This pdf includes player stats for nephilim. Big humanoids with bigger emotions, these angel blooded folk excel as fighters. For DM's I've included stats for a typical nephil as well as three off shoots. Seers are ancient nephil that act as oracles and commune with fate. Blackhearts are nephil twisted by their peoples treatment by the gods of law and their servants. Finally Ogril are a degenerate crossbreed of nephil and ogre. The pdf ends with a handful of magic items tied to the nephilim and their angelic parents.

I wanted to give a special thanks to Kevin Watson of Dark Naga Adventures and +Timothy Brannan for the layout help and advice. This pdf may not seem like much to some, but it means a lot to me and I wouldn't have been able to make it with out them. This is the first of hopefully many rpg releases. If you want to add some Biblical mythology to your game, you can grab The Nephilim here for 99 cents.

I'm a happy man right now. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, and nice job! I have to run a fantasy game again so I can start using some of the stuff you're putting out. This seems like it'll fit right in balance-wise with pretty much any OSR system, while adding a nice dark Old Testament twist. It practically has campaign ideas built right into it.

    And so, the Year of the Nephilim rolls on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I designed it with Swords & Wizardry Complete in mind, but it'd fit with most OSR system with very little effort. I don't normally go Biblical with my fantasy, but honestly I think I might be missing out.

      Delete