Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Dirty and Nerdy? Geeky and Kinky? It's All Good (NSFW)

Not normally my style for this blog, but I feel like giving a plug to a couple of sex positive nerdy things I've found on the web recently.

In it's last few days on Kickstarter, Consentacle: A Card Game of Human-Alien Intimacy looks like a fun and interesting game. It's two players and you and your partner try to play the most satisfying card combos. What's fun is that in the standard version of the game, neither player can talk so they have to give non-verbal queues. Not going to play this with all my gamer friends, but I know some guys and gals I think this would be fun to play with.


I've always had a thing for Velma from Scooby Doo which is why I had to order the Jinkies! pin from Geeky and Kinky. They have some other fun pins. You should check them out.


Next week, I'm going to see MC Lars, MC Frontalot, Mega Ran, and Schaffer the Darklord at the Rumba Cafe here in Columbus. I'm super stoked. I've seen Ran once, but I've not seen the other gents. I think I'm the most stoked to see STD. I figured since it's fits thematically with this post I'd go ahead and plug his ep, Sex Rhymes. There are five tracks. The first is Sex Rhymes, which is a long list of words and euphemisms for sex acts and is pretty fun. The second track, Yes, is my favourite and is all about consent and is critique of songs like Blurred Lines and books like 50 Shades of Grey. Monsters is a track about giant sex crazed kaiju and is a sticky and gooey blast. This is followed by Pegged, an old school 90's slow jam about pegging. The ep ends with Stranger, which is a twisted love story involving necrophilia. I love every track and you can listen to it for free and make your own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment