Friday, April 20, 2018

R is for Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption is my favorite video game of all time. The story is engrossing, the characters are fantastic, and the game is just plain fun. I've beat the story several times and spent many hours playing a zombie hooker in the online multiplayer with my buddy John. If you haven't played the game, here's the trailer:


The game's protagonist, John Marston, was the first character I statted out for Six-Shooters & Wagons. You can find those stats here. There's definitely more RDR content coming for Six-Shooters. I will stat the zombies from its Undead Nightmare expansion out for my U post. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out later this year. I'm beyond stoked!


In RDR you can enter Dead Eye Mode. This is bullet time mode that allows you to aim at multiple targets and automatically hit. If you would like to make your games more cinematic like this, you can use this rule.

One per day per every three levels the character possesses can use deadeye. While in Dead Eye all of the characters attacks are considered backstabs. Characters using the Deadeye optional class can the ability to use this ability at 1st level.

No comments:

Post a Comment