Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Six-Shooters & Wagons - John Marston, Legend of the West

John Marston
Level 7 Soldier

Str 15 (+1)    Int 10
Dex 16 (+1)  Wis 12
Con 18 (+1)   Cha 13
7 HD (40 HP) Save:10 Movement: 12
AC 8 [11] (Dex)
Attacks: Volcanic Pistol (+7 to hit, 1d6 dmg, 60' range) or Repeater Carbine (+7, 1d6, 120' range) or Knife (+7, 1d6+1 damage)
Other: 7 attacks a round against foes of 1 HD or fewer, +1 save vs. death and poison, no penalty for fighting from horseback. 1 chance on a 1d6 to track foes in wilderness, 1-2 chance to hunt/forage for food in the wilderness, 1-2 chance on 1d6 to administer first aid
Equipment: Volcanic Pistol, Repeater Carbine, Knife, War Horse (treat as Wonder Horse), lasso, backpack, canteen

4 comments:

  1. I hope Gunslinger of Westworld will be next ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession: I've not watched Westworld yet. I know I need to, but I don't have HBO and haven't snagged it from the library yet.

      Delete
  2. I hope Call and McRae of "Lonesome Dove" are somewhere in the pipe ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to be honest, I've never watched Lonesome Dove. The original miniseries is on my list of things to watch though.

      Delete