Thursday, March 8, 2018

Six-Shooters & Wagons - What's Next?

I know I only released it a day ago, but I'm already thinking about more supplements for Six-Shooters & Wagons. I have to in mind.

The first supplement will be the Six-Shooters & Wagons Companion. There are things I thought about for the game, but didn't include because I was trying to keep it short and concise like Continual Light. Here are some of the ideas I had.
  • Professions - What was your character before he joined the posse? This would probably just be a d20 chart.
  • Called shot rules - something simple, but I think this could be fun and is quite fitting
  • New classes - Singing cowboy? Trail Cook? Sawbones? Medicine Man?
  • Drinking contest rules
  • Disease and famine rules
  • Quick and dirty gambling rules
  • More equipment
  • More critters and folk

The second supplement I had in my would be the Weird West Companion. While I'm a bigger fan of mixing supernatural with western, I don't mind some aliens and tech happening too. These are my ideas for this pdf
  • Spellcaster - one class for spells, they'd choose a type of magic (voodoo, shamanism, arcane, or holy, etc) and have spell lists based on that.
  • Spellslinger - Gunslinger/Spellcaster hybrid class
  • Cannibalism/wendigo rules (inspired by the movie Ravenous)
  • New critters - zombies, chupacabra, jackalopes, troglodytes, vampires, werewolves, wendigo, the four horseman of the apocalypse and their steeds
  • Steampunk tech
  • Aliens!

While composing this I've thought about doing a supers one too. I don't know if this would be a Six-Shooters pdf or Light City pdf. 

So what would you like to see added to Six-Shooters & Wagons?

No comments:

Post a Comment