Wednesday, August 8, 2018

From the Pages of Punvaraxus


"Punvaraxus, an archmage of considerable power, has learned many esoteric secrets in his travels across the planes of reality. If you're clever, strong, or lucky he will share some them with you, for a price..."

I'm starting a new Dungeon Crawl Classics zine, From the Pages of Punvaraxus. I love DCC and zines and I know I'm not alone. There's a really cool zine community for the game and I want to join in the fun and want to get my content physically in the hands of others.

I don't want to do this alone though. If you have something you'd like to submit you can do so by sending submissions to pagesofpunvaraxus at outlook dot com. All content created will be owned by the creator/author/artist. I will make sure any contributors will get free print copies of issues that feature their work.

Each issue will have its own theme. I already have the theme for the first seven issues planned out. While I don't know the order, each issue will focus on one of the Seven Deadly Sins. I've started brainstorming ideas and am in the preliminary stages of writing content. Again, if you have any cool classes, spells, patrons, monsters or anything associated with the topic and want to see your work in print, just submit to the email mentioned earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment