Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Blackest of Deaths Kickstarter


The Blackest of Deaths Kickstarter launched earlier today. This is the newest Kickstarter from Bloat Games and I'm really excited about it. Apparently other folks are too because it met its 1500 goal in two hours.

With this game Eric has taken classic rules, simplified, and put a nice twist on it. If you want to get a nice taste of what the game is like, check out the Sneak Peak. It's free and gives you everything you need to play the game. Of course it doesn't have all the content of the full release, but it has rules, 2 races, 2 classes, 2 monsters, and magic items.

If you want to expand the Sneak Peak a bit, you can borrow some from my The Blackest of Deaths posts. Here's content I've created for the game:

Beastmaster class
Deathstalker (NPC)
Voltan (NPC)
Pig Faced Orcs

Mark Craddock is also creating over at Cross Planes:
Dogman

Did I mention that The Lone Bards are writing the first stretch goal? Josh and I will be statting out 20 new monsters for the game! Check out this stretch goals list. It's a who's who of the best. Josh and I are honored to be among these gents.

Finally I created a monster in honor of National Unicorn Day. A link to the pdf can be found on The Lone Bards Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment