Friday, July 29, 2022

Jim Lee's X-Men #1 Cover Tributes

I was born in the 80's but spent most of my childhood and adolescence in the 90's. Like anyone else reading comics in the early 90's, I had at least one of the Jim Lee X-Men covers (I had the Magneto one). It's just such an iconic image.

Over the years there have been a few tributes. These are my favorites.


By far my favorite is the DCeased: War of the Undead Gods is my favorite. While I love comics in general, DC is and probably always be my favorite. Plus, I love DCeased.


Created by Todd McFarlane for his Scorched miniseries, this one is really cool too. I can't say I know all the characters, but that doesn't make it any less cool.


Finally the Boom SDCC exclusive Power Rangers covers are pretty sweet.

Which is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment