Saturday, March 23, 2024

Into The Multiverse

As y'all know I love superheroes. While most of my favorite characters and stories in the genre are from DC Comics, I love Marvel and other publishers too. The other day I shared info about the upcoming Deadpool comic/adventure for the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game. I still haven't played or read through that game, but after making that post I remembered my friend Stew had a copy of it. I went to his house and he let me borrow it (well right now I'm borrowing it, but soon I will be buying it from him). I've only read through the first few chapters, but I think the game has some potential. After I give it a thorough reading I will post a review. 

I also already know what character I'm going to stat out to get used to the character creation rules. 



1 comment: