Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Deadpool Role-Plays the Marvel Universe

Deadpool & Wolverine debuts July 26th and (imho) Marvel has come up with a brilliant comic and game tie-in. Deadpool Role-Plays the Marvel Universe is a comic-sized fourth wall breaking one-shot adventure for the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game. The one-shot will include a comic by Cullen Bunn (author of Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe) and allow players to take the role of Deadpool and his team (or characters of their own creation).

This is an awesome format and is the same used by Limitless Adventures 5evo adventures. I've not played the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game yet, but I definitely want to give it a try. TBH, even if I don't end up getting the game, I will probably get this adventure because it's a cool idea. 

1 comment:

  1. I mostly liked the Deadpool Kills... comics. The one where he kills a bunch of literary characters was really fun.

    ReplyDelete